Wednesday, March 25, 2009

all you need is love...love is all you need

Sometimes I can't handle all these overwhelming emotions of love. Yea it sounds so gross and sugary enough to put you in a coma, but I don't care. I am completely and utterly in love with my girlfriend. Every thought of her brings me happiness. She makes my heart flutter and she's the only person who's consistently made me smile first thing in the morning [i'm such a grouch!]. Every time I think about her, she calls. She goes above and beyond my expectations without being a pushover or compromising her own person. She has her own style and her own opinion; just because I like something doesn't mean she will. It's so refreshing to have conversations with her because not only does she stimulate me mentally, but watching her talk and the way her mouth moves when she pronounces words is just fascinating. I've never been more attracted to anyone. She challenges me without putting me down or making me feel inadequate, while inspiring me to be better. She's beautiful inside and out and carries herself with confidence, but is aware of her own shortcomings (which I think adds to how great she is). She's caring and generous and takes her friendships seriously. She's rational and fair; I've never had as great communication as I do with her. Our problem resolution is phenomenal. We work great as a team and have fun. I don't think I've ever spent this much time with someone without EVER getting tired of them.. I mean, not only is she an amazing lover, she's a great friend. We can spend the entire day together, just chillin out, and it's great. This is all in addition to the fact that she's freaking hot. My woman is the sexiest most appealling person I've ever been with.. I love every inch of her body [she's thick in ALL THE RIGHT PLACES]. She has a fantastic ass [and she must be tired of hearing it b/c I tell her this practically every day], a super sexy figure, legs I could stroke for days, a phenomenal rack, lovely hands and feet, a dimple in her chin [sigh], FRECKLESSSSS in just the right spots, a tummy perfect for raspberries and kisses, arms perfect for wrapping me up in [flutter], a soft always-amazing-smelling neck, hair I love to smell and pull on, ears perfect for nibbling, sexy brown eyes I could get lost in, a perfectly irresistably-kissable nose, those cheeks [i've probably kissed them about a million times], and the most unforgettable, dazzling, sincere, and best smile you could ask for. And you already know about my sex life [see earlier posts]. So in essence, this woman has had the most profound impact on my heart, my mind, my body and my soul. Whew, I'm spent..and yet there are still so many words, so many ways, to describe the way I feel about her, and even more to describe how great she is. She's such a blessing, and I'm so grateful.

I love you babe.


+vibes

No comments: