Thursday, March 14, 2013

Waking life

I saw (most of) this movie called "waking life" last night and it left a hell of an impression on me. Not only did it force me to take a hard look at myself and what my interactions with other people mean, it also gave me a scary/empowering perspective. The premise involving lucid dreaming and existential questions took my brain on a field trip. I found myself echoing (almost verbatim) some of the theories/questions posed in the movie. It totally blew my mind.

Life is so much more beautiful when you open yourself to the beauty. Changing perspectives is much easier said than done, but I am willing to try.


Why?

Because Life is what you make it; it is truly all about the choices this random compilation of floating atoms makes. The possibilities are indeed endless and they're staring at all of us right in the face as we distract ourselves with the mundane.

No comments: